All staff directory information is maintained in the Staff / Users area of the CMS Control Panel. In order to gain access to this panel, you will need to have an administrative login to the CMS.
Add a new staff member
- Click on the Staff / Users tab
- Click on Add User
- Choose a Logon Name and Password.
- Select a Role for your staff member.
Note: If the person you are entering will not be maintaining the website other than logging in to maintain their own staff profile, select the Staff Member role. For more information, see the description of roles article.
- Enter the First Name, Last Name, and Office Phone for the person you are entering.
- Set Display in Staff Directory to Yes unless you would like the person you are entering to remain hidden from any staff listings. By default No is selected.
- Add any additional information about the person (all remaining fields are optional)
- Click Add to reveal the Building, Department and Position fields. Select the Building, Department and Position for the person you are entering. If any of these lists does not contain the listing that you are looking for, you will need to add to the list.
- Click on the Add link.
- Repeat the above steps for any additional positions that the staff member may be occupying.
- Click on the Save button to save the record.
Editing staff member information
- Click on the Staff / Users tab.
- Search for the record that you would like to modify by using the search fields, or by selecting their Building, Department or Position.
- Click on the Search button.
- Click on the Settings icon next to the person’s name and choose Edit.
- Make any changes or additions that are necessary to the information listed.
- Click Save.