To Add an Event to your calendar you will need to follow the following steps. Please note that you must have created a calendar before you can add events. Please see Adding a New Calendar.
- Select the Calendars tab from the CMS administrative panel.
- Click Add Calendar Event to add an event.
The Add Event Form will be displayed, please note that required fields are indicated with the red asterisk.
- Select the Primary Calendar from the drop down list. (Only calendars that you are assigned to edit will appear in this list.)
- Enter the Event Title. The title should be descriptive as it will be shown on the calendar.
- Enter the Event Start and End Dates. By default the End Date will be the same as the Start Date.
- Start and End Time: uncheck the "All Day" box to reveal the fields to enter a start and end time. All events that have a start time, must have an end time.
- Cost: Enter the cost associated with the event. This field displays in the calendar details.
- Location: Enter the location of the event. This field displays in the calendar details.
- Event Description: Enter a detailed description of the event if needed. You can include a map or other helpful information regarding the event.
- Attached File: Upload a flyer or registration form for the event. If you upload a file, be sure to enter the File Title as this will be the link text used.
Select the "Save" Button to save the event to your calendar.