When a user submits a form you can configure what happens:
- Notify someone at your organization
- Send a confirmation email
- Display a form completion message
- Redirect to a new page
If you or someone in your organization would like to be emailed when the form is completed and submitted from the website, you will need to configure the Notifications.
- Notification Email Addresses – The form and the form data will be sent to the e-mail address, or list of comma separated email addresses. This is so people within your organization are notified that someone has filled out and submitted the form.
- Notification Email Subject – Enter the subject line for the e-mail notification sent to the above email addresses. This can be particularly helpful if you plan to use automatic filtering to sort your notifications in your inbox.
If you would like the person filling out the form on your website to receive an email confirming that the form was received, you will need to configure the Confirmations.
After a form is completed and submitted on the website, you can display a message or take the user to a specific web page.
- Form Completion Action
- Show Message – select this option to show a message to user after they complete and submit the form.
- Redirect to Page – select this option if you want the user to be taken to a specific page on the website.
- Form Completion Description – This option will show when you have selected the “Show Message” option. Enter you message for the user that they will see after the form is completed and submitted.
- Form Completion Redirect URL – This option will show when you have selected the “Redirect to Page” option. Select the icon to find the website page you want the user to be sent to after completing the form.