Searching for News Articles
- Select the News tab from the CMS administrative panel and click List Articles.
- Search for the news article by section, date added, title, or article creator.
Editing News Articles
- To change the News Article details, select the News Article listed on the News Page. If the article is not listed on the page, complete a search to find the article.
- Click on the Settings icon to the right of the article name to reveal a dropdown, select Edit.
- Make all changes required on the Edit News Article page.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page. These changes are immediately displayed on the CMS.
Deleting News Articles
- To delete a news article, find the News Article on the News Page. If the article is not listed on the page, complete a search to find the article.
- Click the Settings icon, and choose Delete and follow the prompts confirming deletion. Using Delete immediately and permanently removes the news article from the CMS.