Before making a page Password Protected, create a Protected Group. After completing this step, the Protected Group can be assigned to a page so that it requires the visitor to login to view the content. It is assumed that the pages that are to be protected have already been created.
- From the Foxbright CMS Admin panel, click Web Pages.
- Find the page that will be password protected.
- Click on “Settings” from the gear next to the page.
- Expand the area labeled Password Protected Page Settings.
- Select “Yes” for Is Password Protected Page.
- In the Login Page Message, enter the message to be displayed on the login page. If left empty, the page will have a simple login prompt and credential fields.
- Under Group Assignments, select the 1 or more protected groups that should have access to this area of the website. Note: Any CMS User/Staff and/or Guest Account assigned to the group(s) in the Assigned Groups list will have access to this page and all sub pages.
- Save the changes and publish the page to activate password protection.