- Click on the Web Pages tab and choose Page Tree.
- Navigate to the area in the site where you would like to add the jobs listing page.
- Click on the Settings icon next to the page where the job posting page will be added and choose Add Page.
Note: Job Postings can be added to an existing page by selecting Edit.
- Type in the Page/Menu Name for the job listings page and press the tab key.
- Save the new page.
- From the Page Tree choose Edit for the page the job posting is being added to.
- Choose Change Block in the area you would like to add the Job Posting and choose Job Posting from the dropdown menu.
- Click Change Block.
- The Job Posting processor will now be visible on the page.
- Publish the page to make it visible to the public.
Have more questions? Submit a request