Use the following steps to manage the configuration options for the jobs module. Access to configuration options is limited to users with the role of Web Administrator.
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- Click on Application Settings.
- Select Jobs from the Category drop-down list.
- To edit one of the categories, choose the Settings icon next to the title and choose Edit.
The following options are available:
- Always Show Job Category – If this is set to Yes, this means that the category will show even if there are no jobs in that category.
- No Jobs Message – Enter the message that will appear on the site in the case that there are no jobs for a specific category.