Font Awesome is a collection of icons including social media and file-type icons. The feature allows the size and color of the icon to be changed as well as application of animation or rotation effects to the icon.
Adding a ‘Font Awesome’ Icon
- Edit the page a Font Awesome icon is to be added to.
- Edit a content block and place the cursor where the icon is to be added.
- Click the Font Awesome button from the rich text toolbar.
- The available icons will be displayed in a selector window. Clicking one of them will select the icon.
- The Filter field can be used to narrow the results. For example, type “arrow” in the filter field to display icons related to “arrow”.
- If necessary, use the available controls to adjust the icon's appearance.
- Click OK and the icon will be added to the Rich Text Editor.
- Save the Rich Text Editor to have it added to the page.
- Preview and Publish the page to see the changes on the live website.