Once a zone group has been created, it may be necessary to create guest users (guest accounts) that belong to that new zone group or other zone groups that you might create.
Guest Accounts are different than CMS User/Staff accounts in that they do not have rights to the CMS Admin panel. Foxbright CMS Users or Staff that can login can be assigned to any Zone Group. Guest Accounts are typically used for students or parents to have access to a password protected area of the website.
Create a Guest User
- From the CMS Control panel Click on the Protected Pages
- Click on the Add Guest from the drop down menu.
- Enter the information about the user.
- Required fields are indicated with the red asterisk.
- The Username must be unique from all other guest accounts and CMS User/Staff accounts.
- A password must be assigned to the account
- A first and last name are required.
- You may assign the new guest account to any of the groups shown in the Group Assignments box under "Available Groups". Simply click on the Group Name. The guest account is assigned to all the zone groups shown in the Selected Groups.
- Select Save to save the guest account.
- You will see the new account in the List of Guest Accounts. (Select "List Guests" from the Protected Pages menu).
- You may edit a Guest Account at any time
- You can deactivate the account by setting Is Account Active to No. The guest user will no longer have access to any password protected areas.
- You may delete a Guest Account by select the gear to the right of the guest account name and select Delete.