- Edit where the spotlights are to be added.
- Hover over an available content block and select Change Block, or Add Block if a new block needs to be added to a section of the page.
- Select Spotlights from the Select Block Type dropdown and click Add/Change Block.
- The Edit Spotlights window will appear where the following settings can be changed:
- Title - Adds a title above the displayed spotlights
- Spotlight Group - Determines which spotlight group is displayed
- Number To Display At Once - Controls how many spotlights are displayed at once. A pager and "View All" link will be available to the site visitor to access additional spotlights.
- Layout Style - Allows control of if the spotlights are displayed vertically or horizontally, and how the text will be wrapped. Vertical alignment works well when placed in a column, Horizontal can look nice in full-width content areas.
- Image Effect - Adds effects to the spotlight's image such as a shadow or border.
- Maximum Image Dimension - Determines what size to limit spotlight images to. Most spotlight groups are associated with a size category and can be left unrestricted unless they should display smaller than the assigned size.
- Default Link Text - Spotlights without link text added to them individual will use default link text. This field changes the default link text "More..." to whatever is added to the field.
- Show/Hide Spotlight Text - When hidden, only the spotlight image will be displayed. Links added to spotlights are still available by clicking the image.
- Controls Options - These settings determine the location and visibility of pagers, buttons, and the 'view all' link.
- Save the window. The Spotlights will now be displayed on the page once it has been published. New spotlights added to the group will automatically appear on the page.