Many districts are using social media to engage with their community. Embedding a Facebook feed can attract visitors to the social media page, and provide an easy way for updates to automatically show on the site.
- Visit the Facebook plugin generator page.
- Facebook Page URL: Paste in the URL/Address of your facebook page.
- If there is a preferred height or width for the feed, add the pixel amount to the respective Height and Width Selecting the Adapt to plugin container width option will make the code attempt to respond to the space available for the area the code is being embedded.
- Use the other provided options to style the feed as desired and click the Get Code
- Facebook will generate 2 codes to place on the website.
- After logging into the Foxbright website, edit the page the feed is to be added to.
- Add a new Plain Text / Embed Script content block to the page.
- Copy and paste each provided code into the content block.
- Preview the page to be sure the feed is displaying properly.
- Publish the page when satisfied.
Note: If you have issues with the facebook feed displaying, please email email@example.com and include the Facebook Embed codes and the page where you are trying to add the feed.