A new block has been added to display photo galleries called Photo Gallery Cards. This new method of displaying images creates a customizable grid of images that can be expanded by a site visitor in a similar fashion as the thumbnail style of gallery.
- Add or change a Content Block on a page and select Photo Board from the block type list. By default, images will be displayed stacked on the page in full width.
- Click Advanced Options to reveal the following display settings:
- Tile Layout - fits images onto the page based on image size and proportion. Works great for large photo galleries containing a variety of image size/proportions. Turning Tile Layout off will place images into an evenly spaced grid.
- Number of Photos in Row - Determines how many images will be displayed per row when viewed on a desktop computer.
- Show Image Name/Description - Displays the image’s name and description as entered into the image properties inside the photo gallery.
- Lightbox Pop-ups – When set to yes, clicking on an image will expand it and provide toggle controls to view previous/next images in the gallery. When set to no, clicking the image will open the image in its full size and will allow a visitor to download the full size image
- Save the Photo Gallery Cards properties window. Publish the page to make the gallery visible to the public.