Public Act 413 of 2004 (Enrolled House Bill 5475) requires each intermediate school district (ISD) to post certain information on its website by December 31 of each year. Foxbright's 'Budget Badge' will link website users to the appropriate pages for transparency documents and school data.
MI School Data Link
The MI School Data website was recently updated and links to district school data pages have changed. Foxbright recommends checking MI School Data links to make sure they are still current.
- Go to the MI School Data website
- Use the search bar to search for a district or school.
- Click the share button to get a short url pointing to the specific School Data report.
Configuring the Budget Badge Settings
Note: Only web administrator accounts have access to the configuration settings.
- From the Foxbright CMS admin panel, click the Configuration menu tab and choose System>Budget Badge
- Fields will be displayed to update the URL for the Transparency link and School Data link.
- The target for each link can also be changed. For external links it is recommended to choose 'New Window', when linking to internal pages it is recommended to choose 'Same Window'.