Public Act 413 of 2004 (Enrolled House Bill 5475) requires each intermediate school district (ISD) to post certain information on its website by December 31 of each year.
Foxbright has implemented an unobtrusive application to use on your website, which adheres to the standards required from the state, and will link your website users to the appropriate documents and data regarding your school or organization.
MI School Data Link
The MI School Data website was recently updated. Due to their website changes, Foxbright recommends to check your MI School Data links on your website to make sure they are still current. This article will show how to get the direct link to a district's MI School Data portal.
- Go to the MI School Data website
- Hover over the K-12th Grade menu item, then hover over Dashboard & Accountability Scorecard and select Dashboard from the revealed menu.
- This will take you to the statewide Education Dashboard, or to a district's dashboard if the filters have already been set within MI School Data from a previous session. Direct link to the Education Dashboard
- Click the Edit Report button to create the dashboard for a specific district.
- Use the ISD dropdown and select the ISD that services the district being searched for. Note: An ISD must be selected before districts will be available for selection.
- Select the desired school district from the District dropdown and click View Results.
- The Dashboard will update and show the results for the selected district. Click the Link to Report button to reveal the short url to the district's dashboard. This link can be used in the budget badge application, as discussed in the next section.
Configuring the Budget Badge Settings
- Login as a web administrator to the Foxbright CMS.
- Select the Configuration tab and choose the Application Settings
- Select from drop down list (Categories) the Budget Badge
- Choose edit from the gear icon next to BudgetBadgeSchoolDataUrl.
- Paste in the link to the MI School Data (from above) in the Value area. Save your changes.
- Choose edit from the gear icon next to BudgetBadgeTransparencyUrl.
- Paste in the link to your page for your Transparency Reporting. Select Save.