There are three methods that an administrator can use to access other staff member's pages.
Only Webs Administrators, or accounts that have been granted access to publish other staff member's pages will be able to access other staff's pages.
From the Users Tab
- Click the on the Staff / Users tab.
- Find the staff member in the list, click the gear icon next to their name and choose Staff Pages.
- Click on the Teacher Pages link by the name of the person you are looking for.
From the Web Pages Tree
- Click the Web Pages tab.
- In the top right of the page tree, there's a dropdown selector where Find Staff Pages can be selected.
- Find Staff Pages will display a list of all staff with profile's activated, or those that the user has permission to manage.
- The Search Pages function can also be used to find profile pages. Click Search Pages to view a list view of all website page. Use the Show Only Staff Pages filter to change the list to only show staff pages.
- Click on the users name to view and Edit the profile for that staff member.