The majority of Foxbright support requests are resolved using an email based support ticketing service provided by Zendesk. The software allows Foxbright employees to track and manage multiple requests from any number of clients quickly and efficiently. For most support requests and inquiries, the ticketing system will be the most effective way to ensure request completion. An email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will automatically create a support ticket. In addition, a ticket can be submitted via the Foxbright help desk:
Submitting a Ticket via Zendesk
- Visit support.foxbright.com
- Click the Submit a Request link in the top-right corner of the help center
- Fill out the Submit a Request Form
NOTE: Please reserve Urgent Priority for the rare occurrence of a down website. This will trigger a notification to Foxbright employees regardless of the time of day.
- Click the Submit button to submit the ticket.
- Keep an eye on your email for a response from a Foxbright Support Representative.