Items in a navigation menu follow the order that the pages are displayed within the page tree. This order affects all navigation menus including the main navigation bar, and the pages within a main navigation drop down menu, when applicable. Page order is also reflected in side, header, quicklinks and any other system-generated menu. Fortunately, reordering a menu is only a few clicks away.
A user will need permission to manage the pages in a section to reorder them. If a user only has permission to some pages within a section, they will only be able to reorder the pages they have permission to.
Reordering a menu
- Log into the Foxbright CMS and navigate to the district or staff member's page tree.
- Click the edit icon next to the parent page for the section of pages that are being reordered.
Note: The reorder option is only visible for pages with 2 or more subpages.
- Choose Reorder Menu
- A list of the pages in the section will appear. They can be drag-and-dropped into the preferred order.
- Alternatively, the Auto Sort button will reorder the menu alphabetically.
- Click Save to complete the reordering process.