A favicon is the small logo located on a browser tab. Adding or changing a favicon on a Foxbright website is quick and easy. This setting is available to Web Administrators only.
- Crop the favicon image to 32x32 pixels and save as a PNG. Favicons can also be .GIF or .ICO format. Note: Favicons with a white background are fine, but transparent backgrounds also work well.
- In the images and files area of the admin panel, upload the favicon to the 'Logos and Icons' or similarly worded file category.
- Once the file is saved, edit the file and copy the address of the image.
- Go to Configuration > System > Application Settings
- Search for Favicon.
- Edit the Favicon Path and replace it with the address of your favicon image.
- Check to see if your favicon is in place on your live site.