File uploaded to the website can be replaced with updated versions without breaking links. To change the file name/URL without breaking links, see rename a file without breaking links for instructions.
Only users with permission to manage a file folder will be able to update files in that folder.
Step 1: Locate the File
- From the Foxbright Admin Panel, click Files to view the files list.
- Use the file “Name” and/or Folder to locate the file to be updated.
Step 2: Edit the File to be updated
- Click the File to be updated or select the settings icon and choose Edit
- Click the Select New File button to upload a new file.
- Save the file and the original file will be replaced with the new file. All links to the file will now point to the new file.
Note: If the original file is still being referenced on the webpage, clear the browser's cache to ensure the browser finds the updated version of the file.