Now that all sites have received a security certificate, Password & Username recover can be activated on all Foxbright supported websites aside form clients using LDAP to manage user credentials.
Note: There are a handful of clients who won't see the Application Settings required to activate this feature. Please contact Foxbright Support to add these settings.
- From the configuration menu, select System>Application Settings.
- Searching the keyword 'Forgot' will filter the settings to the Username and Password Recovery Settings.
- Changing the ForgotPasswordResetEnabled and ForgotUsernameRetrievalEnabled settings to 'True/Yes' will enable the respective feature. Either or both can be activated.
- Editing the ForgorPasswordEmailSubject or ForgotUsernameEmailSubject will change the subject for the email sent to the user to retrieve their credentials.
- Contact Foxbright Support with questions or if issues are encountered.