Password & Username recovery can be activated on all Foxbright supported websites aside form clients using LDAP to manage user credentials.
- From the configuration menu, select Advanced Settings>Application Settings.
- Use the category dropdown to filter to Forgot Password Settings.
- Changing the ForgotPasswordResetEnabled and ForgotUsernameRetrievalEnabled settings to 'True/Yes' will enable the respective feature. Either or both can be activated.
- Editing the ForgotPasswordEmailSubject or ForgotUsernameEmailSubject will change the subject for the email sent to the user to retrieve their credentials.
- Contact Foxbright Support with questions or if issues are encountered.
Note: Staff accounts must have an email address associated with their account to retrieve usernames or passwords.