Sometimes it can be quicker to create and import a file containing multiple Calendar Events instead of creating all the events manually in the Foxbright CMS. This can be helpful for creating recurring events since an event can be duplicated in the spreadsheet and their dates can be changed prior to import.
This .CSV Calendar Template can be used to create an import file for calendars. A .CSV template file can also be generating by first exporting events from a calendar.
Note: It is important to save the file as a .CSV once it has been updated to ensure it can be imported into a Foxbright Calendar.
The columns for the import file are named as follows, do not change the column header names as the system uses these to identify the type of data in each column:
- calendar - the name of the calendar the events will be imported to.
- title - the title of the event.
- start_date - the start date of the event.
- start_time - the start time of the event.
- end_date - the end date of the event.
- end_time - the end time of the event.
- time - this field is no longer in use.
- cost - content in this field will be added to the event details.
- location - content in this field will be added to the event details.
- descriptions - content in this field will be added to the event details.